Your Main Responsibilities :
- Be a business partner towards the Business Unit directors to support them in developing their activities with the right talents in a proactive way
- Develop a recruitment strategy in line with the different business needs and coordinate its execution
- Build a talent pipeline in line with our recruitment needs and business objectives
- Develop and implement a talent development strategy
- Develop and implement a succession plan to ensure the long-term sustainability of the expertise within the company
- Support the management of social relations within the company (works council, etc.)
- Run internal projects to further improve the talent management (e.g. new compensation schemes, performance management system)
- Coordinate a team of 3 people (including you)
Your Profile :
- Master in Human Resources or equivalent
- Good understanding of talent management concepts and a few years of experience especially in talent management, performance management and employee relations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of labour legislation
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English is mandatory
- Good communication -, presentation – and literacy skills
- You will report to the General Manager – Operational Excellence
Our Offer :
- Join the Sabena Aerospace Engineering people who are passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet your needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
- Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
- Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company success.
Are you interested? Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org