|Job Category||Administrative Management|
|Contract type||Indetermined contract period|
Join the Sabena Aerospace Engineering people who are passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet your needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company success.
• Be part of dynamic finance team that is passionate on helping our organization and lead a the team of accounting (5 people);
• Assure the accuracy and reliability of all group entities from an accounting and fiscal point of view
• Key contact for external auditors
• Plan, coordinate and perform the Cash Management Planning for all the different group entities
• Monthly inter-company closing and reconciliation
• Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key client and vendors contacts by understanding and resolving their issues and needs;
• Develop expertise in a specialization and build a reputation as a business advisor;
• Contribute to firm initiatives by supporting development of proposals
• Preparation of statistics and analytical data for reporting purposes .
• Master degree in Finance or Accounting with 5 years minimum experience on Accounting and Controlling;
• Experience in leading small teams (2-3 team members);
• Experience in SAP or other accounting system;
• Ability to work autonomously, to take initiative and to follow-up on a topic from A to Z;
• Ability to lead meetings and give presentations
• Strong ability to draft Financial reports, guidelines and memoranda
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills :
• Numeracy, accuracy and rigor skills;
• Knowledge of languages: very good command in English, French and Dutch
• Aerospace Industry