||Indetermined contract period
- Join the Sabena Aerospace family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet our customers’ needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
- Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
- Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company’s success.
As Airworthiness Engineer, you’ll work in Airworthiness team, playing an active role in the continuing airworthiness management and the technical support for the aircraft supported by Sabena Aerospace Engineering.
- You report to the Airworthiness Manager
- You are the single point of contact for the operator(s) assigned to you for all airworthiness related issues
- You create and update the Maintenance Program.
- You ensure coordination of the daily follow up of the engineering and aircraft continuing airworthiness activities.
- You assist to aircraft phase-in / phase-out process
- You liaise with the civil aviation authorities
- You preferably have a Master/Bachelor degree in aeronautics or equivalent through experience
- You have at least 5 y experience in a similar function
- Professional experience in Airworthiness management is an asset
- You are fluent in English and have good knowledge of French/Dutch
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Dynamic , flexible & Team-player
- Professional and accurate
- You have a “hands-on” and “can-do” attitude
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN US?