||Indetermined contract period
Our Offer :
- Join the Sabena Aerospace family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet our customers’ needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
- Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
- Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company’s success.
Are you interested? Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
- As a business analyst, you will work in the General Management team, playing an active role in the management of the company, this includes gathering and analysing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations.
- You will have the opportunity to present results to the senior management and assist them with implementing recommendations
- You are eager to touch all aspects of the business optimization process, across the entire company
- You will be coached by the General Management, preparing you for a fast-track career
- Master degree in Economics, Commercial Engineering, or Civil Engineering (prior work experience is a plus, but not required)
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)