|Job Category||Technical staff|
|Contract type||Indetermined contract period|
Join the Sabena Aerospace family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target. Benefit from a competitive salary package and a growth plan based on your competences and needs
• You’ll be performing certification duties on components (Flight Controls, Nacelles, LSE), in strict accordance with applicable aviation standards.
• You’ll ensure certification of the maintenance work performed on components and issuing EASA, FAA or dual release form for the certified components.
• The authorization of the job card, after verification of the part and conclusion that it’s repaired conform and acceptably the airworthiness standards, is your responsibility .
• By performing spot checks you supervises the repair activities
• You remain up to date on applicable SB, AD notes, manual alterations and other documents
You hold a valid visa en work permit for Belgium.
• You’ve obtained a Technical Degree (A2)
• You have knowledge of good aircraft industry quality standards
• You demonstrate perfect quality procedures knowledge (internal procedures training will be provided)
• Good knowledge of written English in order to understand the technical documentation
• You have gained your experience in a PART 145 environment
• You have at least 1 year of recent experience on component maintenance.
To be considered as recent experience, at least 50% of the required 12 months experience should be gained
immediately prior to the application date. The remainder of the experience should have been gained within
the 7 years prior to the application date