|Job Category||Communication / Marketing|
|Contract type||Indetermined contract period|
Sabena Aerospace Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Aerospace Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
Join the Sabena Aerospace Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet our customers’ needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company’s success.
– Contribute to the implementation of the communication plan
– Collect interesting contents from the different departments, publish and update them.
– Develop and manage the editorial content and administrative processes of internal and external communication channels (intranet, screens, mailing, website, social networks, newsletters, leaflets, magazines, etc);
– Practical organisation of internal and external events
– Applying the brand style guide in terms of form and editorial style
– You create graphic supports in order to achieve consistency
– Supporting SABCA values both internally and externally
– Working in accordance with the GDPR
– Report to the marketing & communication manager
– Social media strategy, go-to-market strategy
– You are a communication/event management graduate
– You are experience with the organisation of events;
– You have an excellent written and spoken knowledge of French and Dutch and a thorough knowledge of English;
– You have good interpersonal skills;
– You are a team player;
– You are innovative, reliable and creative
– Knowledge of photoshop/indesign is certainly an asset