|Contract type||Indetermined contract period|
4 Join the Sabena Aerospace Engineering people who are passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success.
4 Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet your needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behavior.
4 Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
4 Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company success.
For a fleet of over 40 aircraft (including A330, A340, B737, B757, B747, C-130) you
· Give technical support on operational/maintenance issues concerning landing gear, wheels & brakes and tyres.
· Follow-up landing gear components: analysis of phase-in documents, shop visit reports, component changes,…
· Analyse ATA 32 SB’s & AD’s and translate them into engineering orders for implementation.
· Study ATA 32 reliability issues and provide advice for improvement.
· Experience is the most important qualification, a Master’s degree in Engineering helps
to perform this job.
· The past 5 y you’re active in in aviation, preferably including 2 years in a CAMO environment.
· You’ve been working at least 5 y in an department where terms like
“hard time components”, “life limited parts”, “Airworthiness Limitation Section”, “back-to-birth”,…
are used on a daily basis
· Specific practical knowledge on landing gears, wheels & brakes and tyres is highly appreciated, preferably on Boeing and/or Airbus aircraft.
· Your communication skills in English are impeccable
· It’s a nice addition if you have knowledge of Dutch and/or French
· You’re a Microsoft Office user (Excel, Outlook & Word)