|Job Category||Sales & customer support|
|Contract type||Indetermined contract period|
Join the Sabena Aerospace Engineering people who are passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to it success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet your needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behavior.
Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skill set to contribute to the company success.
ü It’s your main goal to secure generate aircraft availability according to service level obligations for the assigned accounts utilizing assets & sourcing.
ü Process & coordinate material supply for assigned accounts.
ü Provide material services for ad hoc and scheduled customer inquiries.
ü You’re the interface within SNAE, the customer and other business partners.
ü You purchase, exchange, loan and expedite material using the most economical means in-order to meet our customer’s demand.
ü Processing, coordination and documentation all material requests is one of your main tasks
ü You prevent the occurrences of discrepancies
ü You assure a correct coordination and track shipments in cooperation with freight forwarders in-order
to full fill customer requirements in a timely manner.
ü Your present is requested for customer meetings and conference calls
ü Additional duties include material supply during maintenance visits, ensuring correct cost booking, data entry per SNAE’s procedures, monitor customer orders, supporting functions and other tasks as assigned.
ü All these tasks you perform according to the SNAE Quality Management System.
ü Work with various SNAE systems, such as SAP in compliance with SNAE procedures.
ü Next to these tasks you perform support functions and deputized duties as directed.
• You’re reasoning ability is on bachelor level or you hold a bachelor degree, equivalent experience
• At least you have an interest, curiosity in aviation
• You’re fluent in English and French or Dutch
• IT Knowledge computer skills as an expert, a.o. Microsoft Office Package
• Communication, oral and written, is one of your strengths
• You have a good business sense
• You’re quality and cost conscious
• Strong in problem solving and performance driven
• You’re not only customer oriented but you also have an eye for details
• Strong assimilation competences and eager to learn
• You’re stress resistant, even under pressure, flexible and not afraid to take initiatives
• We also expect you have a strong corporate awareness, interpersonal and negotiating skills
• You like to be part of a team and take your responsibility
• It’s no problem to work shifts/overtime.