||Management Technical staff
||Indetermined contract period
Join the Sabena Aerospace family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to
our target. Benefit from a competitive salary package and a growth-plan based on your competences and needs
Your Responsibilities :
- You coordinate the line maintenance activities during your shift (24/7), meaning you organize, manage and supervise all activities related to civil aircraft Line & Light maintenance in order to respect the maintenance standards, procedures and competent authorities regulations.
- You are in constant contact with the customer, communicating clearly on progress and expected ending time of the provided services.
- You assure an excellent level of performance of the teams (on time delivery, quality of performed work) you are working with on all works required by contracted operators/customer.
- You verify the shift planning (project planning) of Line & Light as established by the team leaders
- You find the right balance for all ongoing projects by transferring resources as required
- You are the single point of contact for all line operations, internally and externally
- You have at least a bachelor degree and preferably some experience in the aviation industry
- You have strong problem solving skills and can work towards tight deadlines
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Very good level of English (including technical), written and spoken knowledge of French and/or Dutch
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Willing to work in shifts (24/7)