||Management Technical staff
||Indetermined contract period
Our Offer :
- Join the Sabena people who are passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet your needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
- Have the great opportunity to change the business were you are working for and join in a position where you can grow on a strategic level.
- Benefit from a competitive salary aligned to market practices
| Are you interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Responsibilities :
- You coordinate the line maintenance activities during your shift (24/7), meaning you organize, manage and supervise all activities related to civil aircraft Line & Light maintenance in order to respect the maintenance standards, procedures and competent authorities regulations.
- You are in constant contact with the customer, communicating clearly on progress and expected ending time of the provided services.
- You assure an excellent level of performance of the teams (on time delivery, quality of performed work) you are working with on all works required by contracted operators/customer.
- You verify the shift planning (project planning) of Line & Light as established by the team leaders
- You find the right balance for all ongoing projects by transferring resources as required
- You are the single point of contact for all line operations, internally and externally
- You have at least a bachelor degree and preferably some experience in the aviation industry
- You have strong problem solving skills and can work towards tight deadlines
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Very good level of English (including technical), written and spoken knowledge of French and/or Dutch
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Willing to work in shifts (24/7)