|Job Category||Management Technical staff|
|Contract type||Indetermined contract period|
Sabena Aerospace Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Aerospace Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed. Join the Sabena Aerospace Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet our customers’ needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company’s success.
You organize, manage and supervise all planning and preparation activities related to civil/L&L maintenance services. Act as a contact person for L&L customers.
• Manage the IOC, support and planning teams and support them in their day-to-day activities
• Follow-up on individual and team performance
• Motivate team members and maintain a positive culture and a good collaboration with the Stations managers
• Supervise the creation and validation of the bill of work with customers and the maintenance organization
• Ensure all maintenance activities are planned in accordance to current regulations
• Ensure sufficient and correctly trained manpower is present to deliver on schedule
• Ensure all parts of the service live up to standards, including the administrative flow
• Monitor and analyze planning deviations in order to continuously improve planning accuracy
• Monitor performance and delivery (OTD, OCD, OQD) in order to continuously improve the service level
• Participate in customer reviews and be proactive in case of issues
• Ensure all safety procedures are applied
• Ensure the SNAE MoE is applied
• Engineer degree or equivalent through experience.
• Relevant experience in Aircraft maintenance with a good understanding of all aspects of maintenance (mechanical, structural, and avionics systems)
• Structured and organized, with a focus on processes and documentation
• Result, data & process driven
• Level-headed and stable personality
• Fluent in English and Dutch and / or French
• Able to manage and motivate a team in a stressful work environment
• Assertive, excellent communication skills
• Works well with other operational and support functions. Collaboration and result-oriented