|Contract type||Indetermined contract period|
Join the Sabena Aerospace family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success.
Benefit from a competitive salary package and a growth plan based on your competences and needs
Sabena Aerospace is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our century of experience enabled us to develop an internationally recognized expertise and savoir-faire as well as a responsive internal capability.Our mission is to facilitate and optimize our clients’ business by offering highly qualitative, customized and efficient solutions.
• Develop clear business case for continuous improvement work in the areas of
service related business priorities
• Work closely with key stakeholders across functions to scope, align team resources,
collect data for baseline performance and current state,
• Verify root cause,select + pilot optimal solutions and document future state process
• Secure robust, sustainable control plans are in place with clear metrics, training, standards and procedures
• Calculate and document realized gains, productivity impact
• Lead and support cross-departmental project teams to implement strategic projects,
producing significant and measurable improvements and tangible financial results for the business.
• Deploy the LEAN Masterplan (5S, Standard work, Visual Management, VSM, Training)
• Continuously look for opportunities of improvement that will make the difference.
• Continuously increase and diversify your operational excellence, process, and business knowledge and understanding.
• You hold a Master degree in Engineering or in Science.
• You have at least 3 years experience in the industry (ideally aeronautical)
• A structured mindset is a characteristic
• Lean and/or 6 Sigma certification is an asset.
• Your strenghts also include people skills and coaching
• Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve business goals.
• Good negotiation and consultation skills.
• Good communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
• Customer- and shopfloor oriented, data driven, pragmatic,
• Passioned by Continuous Improvement, result driven.
• Advanced PC skills such as MS Office.
• Fluent in Dutch and/or French (knowledge of the second language is a strong asset) and English (spoken and written).
• Previous experience with Lean Transformations, Lean Assessment etc… is a plus.