||Indetermined contract period
- Join the Sabena Aerospace Engineering people who are passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet your needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
- Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
- Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company success.
- Issue/review/improve general procedures, instructions and forms of the Quality Management System, in line with latest applicable regulations and customer requirements
- Evaluate and qualify new suppliers and sub-contractors
- Evaluate and approve new component capabilities
- Analyse customer complaints
- Analyse deviation/waiver requests
- Process Discrepancy Reports
- Process Safety Information Bulletins and Unapproved Part Notifications
- Provide support to customer/authority audits & process associated action requests
- Provide support to certifying staff and incoming inspectors
- Manage the CPAR database and the QMS documentation database
- Perform Quality Investigations & issue associated reports
- Graduated engineer or master in aeronautics and/or electro-mechanics
- Several years of experience in aviation industry or other highly regulated industry, preferably as quality assurance engineer
- Preferably having knowledge and experience in aviation industries quality system organisation (ISO 9001-EN9100) and applicable regulations (mainly EASA and FAA regulations)
- Good knowledge of English, French and Dutch
- Good communication -, presentation – and literacy skills
- High sense of customer satisfaction, personal integrity and attitude towards flight safety
- Analytical skills, precise, result-driven, objective, open-minded, fair and determined
- Ability to work autonomously and use common information systems (MS office)