|Job Category||Technical staff|
|Contract type||Indetermined contract period|
Sabena Aerospace is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our century of experience enabled us to develop an internationally recognized expertise and savoir-faire as well as a responsive internal capability. Our mission is to facilitate and optimize our clients’ business by offering highly qualitative, customized and efficient solutions.
Join the Sabena Aerospace Engineering team, passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
Enjoy a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company success.
As Airworthiness Engineer, you will work in Airworthiness team, playing an active role in the continuing airworthiness management and the technical support for the aircraft supported by Sabena Aerospace Engineering. You:
You report to the Airworthiness Manager.
You are the single point of contact for the operator(s) assigned to you for all airworthiness related issues.
• You create and update the Maintenance Program.
• You ensure coordination of the daily follow up of the engineering and aircraft continuing airworthiness activities.
• You assist to aircraft phase-in / phase-out process.
• You liaise with the civil aviation authorities.
• You assess the client’s practical needs and translating this into a solution within the regulatory framework.
• You organise and lead regular meetings with our partners to discuss potential issues that may arise.
• You coordinate fleet transitions.
• You Provide internal recurrent trainings on new or future changes in the regulations.
• You advise when compliance requirements may not be met and what actions are required to achieve compliance.
• You preferably have a Master/Bachelor degree in aeronautics or equivalent through experience.
• Professional experience in Airworthiness management is an asset.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Part M environment.
• In-depth knowledge of EASA Part M regulations, Part 145 and Part 21 regulations are an asset
• Experience with imports/exports from/to FAA environment and practical experience & understanding of related bilateral agreements. Experience with additional regulators is a plus.
• You are fluent in English and have good knowledge of French/Dutch.
• You have a good knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
• Capacity to foster two-way communication.
• Knowledge of aircraft systems is considered an advantage.