|Job Category||Technical staff|
|Contract type||Indetermined contract period|
Sabena Aerospace Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Aerospace Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
Join the Sabena Aerospace Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet our customers’ needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company’s success.
You’ll work in a repair department of aircraft parts at Zaventem National Airport.
Together with your colleagues you assure the quality of the reparations and the compliance of these reparations with the highest aviation regulations.
– You analyze and process inspection reports prepared by our inspectors
– Based on approved maintenance data (CMM, SRM, T.O, DWG etc…) you prepare repair procedures
– These procedures you then translate to work cards for our technicians.
– Next to that you identify the necessary spare parts and place internal orders with the purchase team
– You elaborate the price offers for our customers
– You support production while carrying out the repairs. Hereby, you offer solutions to address technical challenges
– To perform continuous improvement, you’re looking for methods in more efficient ways.
E.g. creation/modification of tooling or working methods etc.
– You assist the planning department regarding the estimated hours required and any technical explanation
– You have finished a technical training in the aviation sector
– Problem solving and working towards strict deadlines are your strengths
– Good communicator in Dutch, French and English
– Dynamic , flexible & Team-player
– You lead by example
– Professional and accurate
– You have a “hands-on” and “can-do” attitude
– Experienced MS-Office applications user, knowledge SAP is a plus