|Job Category||Technical staff|
|Contract type||Indetermined contract period|
Sabena Aerospace Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our century of experience enabled us to develop an internationally recognized expertise and savoir-faire as well as a responsive internal capability. Our mission is to facilitate and optimize our clients’ business by offering highly qualitative, customized and efficient solutions.
Join the Sabena Aerospace family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Benefit from a competitive salary package and a growth plan based on your competences and needs
· You lead the technical office and planning team in our workshop to assure
o The end-to-end process to complete customer jobs, including but not limited to, workforce planning and production of repair pieces.
o You access and support the elaboration of quotations and job cards
o Up to date view on all activities so you can adjust planning when needed in function of objectives.
o Therefor you coordinate, plan and monitor the production flows.
· You strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all unit departments, aiming to do better than budget.
· Analyse problems in production and find solutions to prevent them from happening again
· You are the liaison between the production and the commercial support team.
· Provide motivation, support and guidance to the staff.
· Ensure health and safety requirements are met.
· Provide upstream management information through weekly reporting.
• You hold a technical/engineering degree in Aviation
• You’ve proven to be a performant people manager
• You’re pragmatic, problem solver and result oriented
• Good communication skills, upstream, lateral and downstream.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Trilingual (NL/FR and English).