|Contract type||Indetermined contract period|
Sabena Aerospace Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our century of experience enabled us to develop an internationally recognized expertise and savoir-faire as well as a responsive internal capability. Our mission is to facilitate and optimize our clients’ business by offering highly qualitative, customized and efficient solutions
Join the Sabena Aerospace Engineering team, passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour. Enjoy a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company success.
– Instruction of Part 147 type trainings (theory and practice).
– Instruction of Part 145 trainings, initial & continuation.
– Creation and updating of training material, Part 145 & Part 147, ensuring that the training material is up to date.
– Evaluation, planning and preparation of training materials and exam questions.
– Assisting the training management with the daily administration.
– You’re fluent in English, Dutch French &, both written and spoken.
– You hold a valid Part 66, B1 and (or) B2 with the Boeing 737-600/700/800/900 CFM56 type rating endorsement. Having other type rating endorsements on your Part 66 is a plus.
– You don’t mind to travel abroad.
– More than five years’ experience in aviation training, preferably with experience in Part 147 is a plus.
– Experience with creation and updating of training material.
– Experience in aircraft line or base maintenance.
– You have a good understanding of aviation legislation.
– Solid decision-making and communication skills.
– You’re a team player, able to work under pressure, flexible, eager to learn…
– Precise and forward-looking work approach.
Knowledge of Office applications (Word Excel PowerPoint). Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus